If you have had your washing machine for 7 years or more, your trip to your local retail store to buy a new washer may be very interesting. In fact, if you have not kept up with the changes in this industry over the years, you may even find this overall experience very fascinating. Since the latest washers have been designed with the use of the most recent technologies, you will have an opportunity to pick and choose between those washers that are loaded with innovations and washers that only supply the basics. In both situations, you should make sure you are paying close attention to the latest models and the features and benefits they offer.
1.Two Types of Washing Machines
When looking for a new washing machine, you will need to decide which type is best for your needs. Because there are several types available on the market today for homeowners, you will need to review each of their benefits as well as their drawbacks. Specifically, when you are trying to buy the best option for the space that you will be using.
For instance, if you are buying a small washer that will be placed beneath your kitchen counter, the option that you may need is the front load washing machine. On the other hand, if you do not have a countertop involved in your placement decision, you may have the freedom to choose between both the front loading and the top loading washing machine types. Hence, if you want to know more about each type, you may want to visit the appliance doctor official site for recommendations.
- Three Categories of Wash Load Capacities
To save on energy, the type of wash load capacity that is used makes a significant difference. This is especially the case for families who want to wash full loads instead of a few pieces of clothing items at a time. For instance, according to washing machine repair nyc specialists at appliance doctor, the wash load capacities are often based on the size of the family and the category of wash load capacities that is best for the home. Here are the 3 category capacities referenced below.
- Smaller families made up of 1 or 2 members may be best suited for washing machines that have a 5-kg capacity.
- Midsize families made up of 3 or 5 members may be best suited for washing machines that have a 5 to 7 kg capacity.
- Larger families made up of 6 or members may be best suited for washing machines that have a 7-kg capacity.
- Appliance Doctor – Appliance Repair NYC Specialists
Choosing the best washing machine for the family may become a little more taxing when it comes to features. Since technology is making it possible for appliances to be loaded with a variety of great options. So, it is essential that homeowners and their families know what features that they want as a necessity and for convenience too. For instance, today’s washing machines can be programmed in advance to include the following:
– Secondary washing options like intensive wash cycles, extra rinse options, and economy wash,
– Efficiency Ratings for maximum efficiency ranges from A to G
– Low water supply features to save on water and energy, these eco-friendly options are becoming increasingly important to environmentally savvy consumers.